Post by inwustore » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to Opencart.

I have an issue which was not there prior to installing a marketplace plugin for product color. I have checked the references in the error but I cannot see any issue as MySQL DB has the field in there. I have VQMOD 2.6.x and Opencart 3.0.2.0

I get this issue when i either try to edit the colour options in the CP or there is no dropdown menu on the live page.

Notice: Undefined index: color_code in /web/htdocs/xxx/home/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_admin_model_catalog_option.php on line 54
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'color_code' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />INSERT INTO oc3v_option_value SET option_id = '13', image = '', color_code = '', sort_order = '0' in /web/htdocs/xxx/home/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('INSERT INTO oc3...', Array) #1 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_admin_model_catalog_option.php(54): DB->query('INSERT INTO oc3...') #2 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(184): ModelCatalogOption->editOption('13', Array) #3 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/system/engine/proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #4 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/option.php(103): Proxy->__call('editOption', Array) #5 /web/htdocs/xxx/home/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action in /web/htdocs/xxx/home/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Can anyone help?

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Caused by an installed extension. SQL field missing. Contact the extension developer from where you originally downloaded this extension to resolve this issue.

In addition, the system/storage folder should be outside your public_html folder. The config.php and admin/config.php files storage path should then be edited accordingly as well as your .htaccess file in order for Opencart to fully store its data with the domain's granted rights.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON