i was trying to upgrade from OC 2.0.3 to OC 3.0.2. these are the steps i took
0. backed up my folder and database first.
1. download the most recent OC - which is 3.0.2
2. extracted and deleted the two config-dist.php files
3. copied the files from the upload folder and replaced the ones in my current installation
4. ran mysite/install on my browser.
i got this error below:
Error Code(0): Error: Error on rename of '.\opencart2\#sql-1c8_14.frm' to '.\opencart2\opencart2_address.frm' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied)
Error No: 7
ALTER TABLE `opencart2_address` CHANGE `firstname` `firstname` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL AFTER `customer_id` in C:\wamp\www\opencart2\system\library\db\mysqli.php on line 40
can any one help
As for the permission denied message, see these instructions: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/408 ... base-table
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests