Post by doeme » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi there

I can only see four extensions in the marketplace, what am I doing wrong..? I am using 3.0.2.0 without any extensions or mods. Thanks

Dom

Attachments

extensions.JPG

extensions.JPG (78.82 KiB) Viewed 2103 times

Post by dmconklin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Check to see if there is a red button with an exclamation point in the upper right corner that says "signature hash does not match" when you hover over it. If so click it and there will be input fields for your API username and secret. You can register your store by going to opencart.com Account > Stores and click the button "Add Store". This should generate an API secret for your store. Enter the information provided into the fields, save and that should do the trick.

Post by msrumon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:57 pm

I did that. Still nothing happened.

Post by AlexChanHK » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Since the system developer design to add the extension approval to ensure the extension can work with that version,
however they did not have enough time to approve the extension and finish the purchase issue.

Please try to visit the Opencart Marketplace with select the version of Opencart system you are using first,
it is same list of extension that it should be.

Please mention we work at 9:30 am to 18:30 pm in every Monday to Friday.(UTC+8)

Post by thinkingforward » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:04 am

Do you mean visting the marketplace manually as it is not working within 3.02 yet? I can't get signature secret to work either....
Opencart-Alex wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Since the system developer design to add the extension approval to ensure the extension can work with that version,
however they did not have enough time to approve the extension and finish the purchase issue.

Please try to visit the Opencart Marketplace with select the version of Opencart system you are using first,
it is same list of extension that it should be.

Post by AlexChanHK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes, please search extension in the marketplace manually first.
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... /extension

Please mention we work at 9:30 am to 18:30 pm in every Monday to Friday.(UTC+8)

Post by debora09 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:26 am

Hello. I've the same problem. I see just 4 extensions also after correctly register the API.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 am

well, I would just give'em some time, it's a new Concept, and it needs to be worked
out first. And meanwhile, use the regular Extension Site, to get, what you are looking for! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland