Post by blackdesign » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi, I use 1.5.x version opencart since 4 years. I updated 10 days ago to 3.0.1.1
I have a lot of upgrade errors but I solve all of them to install fresh database and fresh files without image folder.
I connect my old database to fresh installed files.

Everything works fine but when our customer wants to quest checkout, there is an error about the payment method. I already set up the bank transfer method to checkout but there is no payment method (bank transfer option) at Quickcheckout page.

I update again 3.0.1.1 to 3.0.2.0 last night. Payment method is not showing again. and than, I add a product to cart but cart price (push) not working. it writes 1 item 0,00 USD. in cart page, I can see the product in my cart.

Another thing happen in admin section. When I go to admin section to refresh modification cache or disable/enable extensions, there is no change when I disable/enable the extension without CTRL+F5.

For example; I push to enable button at the modification page to disabled extension, page shows ENABLE still. But when I CTRL+F5, it disabled.

any suggestion? How Can I resolve the bank transfer problem and cache problem?

Note: I have only 3 third party extension (Export/Import Excel, No Common Home and Autofill-meta-tag-title extension). I use Journal2 theme on Linux server.

Post by blackdesign » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Additional Information: I open the phpmyadmin and execute the repair all tables command. There is two error showing with two tables. Table names are: oc_cart and oc_session.

The error note goes like this: The storage engine for the table doesn't support r...

Post by blackdesign » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 pm

I set up the order totals and its works perfect for me. after upgrading, all of order totals set to disabled.
I ordered and enabled taxes, subtotals any etc, its works.