Post by RGB » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi,

I have used OC1.5.6 previously but needed to create a new store recently and decided to go with V3.x. All good - loving it and getting along well with V3. Had a fresh install of V3.0.1.2 and am populating the database and configuring the store. All going well thus far....

Today there was a new release V3.0.2.0 which is not listed as beta, so in my wisdom I decided to upgrade. I followed the upgrade instructions in the "upgrade.txt" file. All went well and I have full access to <mysite>/admin - I did everything that was mentioned in the upgrade.txt. However when I go to my site I get an HTTP Error 500. My hosting provider sent me this PHP log dump:

==============================

[18-Jul-2017 04:59:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "common/language.twig" (looked into: /home/embedded/ocartdata3011/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/catalog/view/theme).' in /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/language...')
#1 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/language...')
#2 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/language...', NULL)
#3 /home/embedded/ocartdata3011/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(45): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/language...')
#4 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig-> in /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215

My guess is that the cached files haven't been rebuilt properly - I get that idea from the first message that mentions my storage area @ ocartdata3011/storage. Any ideas on how to fix the issue? Happy to provide additional information if required. Note, OC3.0.1.2 worked fine in that same directory structure/database/etc. And no I didn't overwrite my config.php & admin/config.php files.

Cheers,
RGB

RGB

Post by kestas » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:58 am

Hi,

try to delete all files from system/storage/cache.. except index.html

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by pm-netti » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 pm

RGB wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:53 pm
Hi,

I have used OC1.5.6 previously but needed to create a new store recently and decided to go with V3.x. All good - loving it and getting along well with V3. Had a fresh install of V3.0.1.2 and am populating the database and configuring the store. All going well thus far....

Today there was a new release V3.0.2.0 which is not listed as beta, so in my wisdom I decided to upgrade. I followed the upgrade instructions in the "upgrade.txt" file. All went well and I have full access to <mysite>/admin - I did everything that was mentioned in the upgrade.txt. However when I go to my site I get an HTTP Error 500. My hosting provider sent me this PHP log dump:

[18-Jul-2017 04:59:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "common/language.twig" (looked into: /home/embedded/ocartdata3011/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/catalog/view/theme).' in /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/language...')
#1 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/language...')
#2 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/language...', NULL)
#3 /home/embedded/ocartdata3011/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(45): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/language...')
#4 /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig-> in /home/embedded/public_html/oc3011/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215

My guess is that the cached files haven't been rebuilt properly - I get that idea from the first message that mentions my storage area @ ocartdata3011/storage. Any ideas on how to fix the issue? Happy to provide additional information if required. Note, OC3.0.1.2 worked fine in that same directory structure/database/etc. And no I didn't overwrite my config.php & admin/config.php files.

Cheers,
RGB
Upgrade succees in this:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=24347

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by maier » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:57 pm

A possible solution: Goto Extensions --> Modifications and make a refresh.

OpenCart Certified-Partner for AT, CH, DE and RU.