Post by jhulsinger » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:56 am

I have installed this addon manually with the vqmod method expressed in the read me message within the downloaded package: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... r_rating=3

The installation directions followed like this:
#######################################################

INSTALLATION:

If you use VQmod and if installation using web installer failed, please continue using these instructions below:

1. Copy 'vqmod', 'catalog' and 'admin' folders to your OpenCart directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.

2. Open your OpenCart admin panel. Go to: [Extensions > Modules > Magic Scroll > Click 'Install'].

3. Enable Magic Scroll™ [Extensions > Modules > Magic Scroll > Edit > Enable/Disable module > Select 'Enable'].

4. The Magic Scroll is now installed!

5. Customize the Magic Scroll™ module through the [Extensions > Modules > Magic Scroll > Edit] menu in your OpenCart admin panel.

##############################################################################################################

After following those instructions there is a new error on each one of my product pages saying this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'cashre_ocart17.ocsu_product_customtab' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT * FROM ocsu_product_customtab pc LEFT JOIN ocsu_product_customtab_description pcd ON (pc.product_customtab_id = pcd.product_customtab_id) WHERE pc.product_id = '20730' AND pcd.language_id = '1' AND status > 0 ORDER BY sort_order ASC in /home3/cashre/ocart.cashregisterstore.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home3/cashre/ocart.cashregisterstore.com/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT * FROM o...') #1 /home3/cashre/ocartdata/storage/modification/catalog/model/catalog/product.php(385): DB->query('SELECT * FROM o...') #2 /home3/cashre/ocart.cashregisterstore.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home3_cashre_ocartdata_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(189): ModelCatalogProduct->getProducttabs('20730') #3 /home3/cashre/ocart.cashregisterstore.com/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #4 /home3/cashre/ocartdata/storage/modification/catalog/con in /home3/cashre/ocart.cashregisterstore.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Even after uninstalling the file in vqmod and removing each of the individual files in the package I am still finding the error. Could you please direct me in the right direction to solve this problem?