Post by DonBasti1st » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi folks
Sorry, I am pretty new to oc so maybe the following question might appear as dumb.
I am searching for an html content manager which is linkable in the admin menu.
I don't want my customer to go via Extensions-> modules -> html content, because in a while there might be too much html content and it might become unclear and confusing searching the correct text in that long module list.
I already tried to search for an answer in here, in the marketplace and via google, but the forum search module is driving me nuts and I did not find anything fitting via google yet. Might be because my search words are too common.
During my research I stumbled upon the "Admin Menu Editor" from Dreamvention which almost does the trick. But when I link to the html module, the HTML / rich text editor shows up. For just adding new html content that might be enough, but for managing existing content my customer would have to go the common path (extensions->modules->htmlcontent) again.
Please don't get me wrong, I really don't want you to do my "homework", but I really can't find what I am looking for.
Can anyone maybe point me in the right direction or maybe knows a module which would fit my needs?
Thank you in advance,

Greets, Sebastian