Post by goalsurfer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Hello,

Testing Paypal, after setup. When I click the button (the original one, not one generated inside my PayPal account) in the last step of the checkout, the popup where the customer logs in into his Paypal account only shows up until the login form is clear. Then it closes and disappears. You have no time to log in and you're not redirected to the Paypal payment page.

What did I do wrong?

Post by Themaker » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:53 am

Hello,
I'm new to Opencart, and I have also issue but different with PayPal Express Checkout.
Look in that forum, I have read about your problem, the Topic was from the beginning of this year, not sure February I think.

I found this , same I think as your issue
1. viewtopic.php?t=186887
2. viewtopic.php?t=201981 - in this topic there is also answer from PayPal. One customer have contact PayPal and they answer to him, just scroll down little.

Hope this will help you some how.

My issue is not the hide of the logon screen, but the no option to pay with credit cards :(
Perhaps the Opencart PayPal Express Checkout module is buggy and did not fix it.

Location - Bulgaria

Post by goalsurfer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi, thanks. Strange that I didn't find this myself. Maybe because I didn't use the advanced search.

Post by Themaker » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Hello,

Did You fix it?

last week I had the same problem, no time to log in.

I was use but Braintree module, because is more easy to set also Credit Cards payment instead the option from PayPal them self, which may be is not working or didn't show to me options for Credit cards. But When I press the PayPal button also on Braintree module it happen the same problem , the login Pop Up Window Flash and Disappear , So
I contacted Braintree support team , and they told me what is the problem and how to fix it, in my case that was the account which was linked to PayPal, after I fix that the PayPal Pop Up Login Window appear correctly and doesn't hide.

The only thing that I didn't fix until now is the option to pay with credit cards with the PayPal Express Checkout module.
But if and when I fix it I will Inform here on the forum.

So my advise is if You still have issue and You want to use PayPal Express Checkout to write to PayPal support team, after You make all the necessary settings on the website and PayPal account (in the PayPal Control panel account) , and then to contact, so they can see what's happen and will tell You what to do .

Location - Bulgaria