Post by mvlismas » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:38 am

I am just speculating because I only remember this happening after installing and configuring the Ajax Quick Checkout. I notice after creating an account, then adding an address to the address book. I would attempt to purchase an item using PayPal. Whether I cancel and return to checkout, or complete the checkout if I look in my address book there are now 3 identical entries. I don't know where they are coming from. If anybody has seen something similar, please let me know if and how you solved this.

After I made and completed a purchase I went back and looked at the address book, another entry was added. See duplicate_addresses_4.PNG

See the screen captures for your reference.

Thank you for any assistance.

Attachments

duplicate_addresses_4.PNG

duplicate_addresses_4.PNG (177.1 KiB) Viewed 353 times

duplicate_addresses_checkout.PNG

duplicate_addresses_checkout.PNG (277.7 KiB) Viewed 353 times

duplicate_addresses.PNG

duplicate_addresses.PNG (158.12 KiB) Viewed 353 times

Post by synapseindia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 pm

It would be great if you can post this issue in "Ajax Quick checkout" extension comment section. Developer of this extension can have better answer on your issue.

Thanks

Post by mvlismas » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Will do. Wasn't aware that there was such a section. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Where exactly is that section? I looked and cannot find it... coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Thank you.

Post by synapseindia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Go to your download section there will be a link to go to extension page.
On extension page you can see the comment section.

Thanks

Post by mvlismas » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Oh that one. I already opened a ticket, but wasn't sure if I could get a quicker answer here.

Thank you.

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

mvlismas wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm
Oh that one. I already opened a ticket, but wasn't sure if I could get a quicker answer here.

Thank you.
Since a ticket is already opened, which is the best thing to do in this case, would be to await the extension developer's reply within 72 hours. If no answer has been provided by then, while the forum cannot assist you publicly for extension enquiries based on other people's distributions, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job even without the hours delay.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mvlismas » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Sounds good straightlight.

Haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting. I'll keep this updated with any positive results.