Post by daytonbuilder » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:27 am

There is a label in my filter module plugin and I have no idea how to remove/disable. See attached image. Not sure which forum area this should be posted in (Templates, Settings, or Modules).

The template did come with same products and dresses were likely to be one. But there are no products, categories, or labels anywhere in my store that says: Dress. We currently sell CD, DVD racks and shelves. Just don't know where to look anymore.

Attachments

filter1.png

Filter Image - filter1.png (398.4 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

Post by Johnathan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:19 am

You'll need to ask the developer of your filter module, but my guess is that's an attribute or an option. Double-check your attributes and options in the admin panel, and make sure the Dress Length one doesn't exist in there. If it doesn't, it could be some sample data in the filter module, which you may need to remove in the filter itself.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by daytonbuilder » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:06 am

The filter module came included with Journal v3 theme. I could not find dress size in my attributes or options anywhere and the sample products were removed via ExcelPort.

I do believe its likely sample data stuck in the filter itself. But am not 100% comfortable finding this in the new OpenCart admin panel. Where do I look for this sample data? Modules, Settings, Exentions or Journal theme itself?

Post by daytonbuilder » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 am

Found it! Thank you Jonathan.
The correct filter area showing dress size was here: Journal> Layouts> Search> Filter (Quick Edit). You were right my theme pre-populated that text.

Post by Johnathan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Glad I could help. :)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator