Post by tlegends » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:08 am

Working with a formula mod to calculate pricing. Opencart 3.02. php 7.0.31 First problem after changing admin/system/settings/stores default layout in nwquilting.com (store 4) formula would not show live changes in price, but same product, same design/product layout for truelegends.com (store 2) showed live price change. Developer could not fix. I changed urls in store 4 to nwquilting to .net. and created a new nwquilting.com store(5). Now same product, same product layout shows one less option choice in store 5 that in store 3. playing with it, it always does not display the 1st choice of the options based not by sort order, , but on list order in catalog/product/product edit/ option. modification and cache refresh clicked multiple times. Stumped

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:44 am

I am not sure what the request is about in theory. If you are referring to a specific extension and that the extension developer where you originally downloaded the extension is unable to assist you, you can always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum and / or even contact site support in this case to open a new case ticket if the extension you downloaded involves license-use with offered support from the extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tlegends » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:15 am

Hi Straightlight,
I believe the problem is more an issue that I have something incorrect in my install and/or configuration. The developer has been working on this with me. The license covers the multi store setup. I am looking for a direction to look to solve the problem. Is it a database error? or something in a config file other than the config.php? Would there be something in the storage directory that does not get refreshed when the admin/dashboard cache buttons are refreshed? I am also getting an odd call to the database with the wrong database name the host server has not gotten a trace of whats calling it? Any ideas to where to look.