Post by pritgom » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Good morning, all.
I hope someone with more brains then myself can assist here.

I am setting up a store, the only payment accepted are Bank Transfers (Electronic Funds Transfer).
What I need is for opencart to show the customer the order ID# at checkout so that they can use that as their reference when doing the payment, otherwise we will be receiving payments without knowing who to allocate to.

Any ideas or help will be GREATLY appreciated, we are using the normal Bank Transfer module.

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:18 pm

To avoid having to make any custom modifications, I'd suggest using the Comments field during checkout for that. You could rename it to "Order Number" or something like that by renaming it in the language files. Those would be here:

/catalog/language/YOURLANGUAGE/checkout/

If you prefer not to go that route, I'd recommend getting a Purchase Order extension, which would let the customer input their PO # during checkout. For example:

https://www.opencartx.com/purchase-order-15x-2x

I'm sure Qphoria has an OpenCart 3.x compatible version of that, which he could upload to OpenCartX if you asked him to.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by pritgom » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:09 am

Thanks man, sounds like a plan.
Much appreciated.
You would think that would be a standard option, oh well, we do what we can with what we have :)