Has anyone in this forum any idea?
You are not writing how long ago you have placed the support request?mauprik wrote: ↑Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 pmMaybe I'm impatient, but I placed a support request for an extention (extention: "extra-email-setting-1-0.ocmod.zip" in OpenCart V22.214.171.124) via the support button on the extention page. I received a confirmation mail and my support request is placed on "support.OpenCart.com", but nobody seems to handle the request. How does that work? Is there anybody out there to help? Or is the extention dumpt...?
Has anyone in this forum any idea?
Yesterday, last week, last month, last year??
Therefore not easy to answer, but it takes longer time until they react from the OpenCart support team.
Otherwise the developer itself should answer very quick (say, 1-2 days) - have you tried to contact him direct, the extension support is not the only way to get in contact (or should not be if the developer is serious!).
That seems to me again one of these cases, where someone unknown with only a Gmailadress is selling something and nobody knows who the guy is and where to reach.
So, better not to buy extensions and/or services from such persons.
srnprnt OpenCart extra mail extention.jpg (258.66 KiB) Viewed 258 times
That being said, I wouldn't expect any support for a free extension. Most developers will put them out there, but they aren't going to spend time and resources addressing support inquiries, because it costs them. It doesn't hurt to try and get in touch via the "Get Support" button, but I wouldn't expect too much since it's not a commercial extension.
1. https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27770 (why a screenshot, have not all the time!)mauprik wrote: ↑Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pmI've placed the support request on july 9th. The extention is a free one and it is developed by the OpenCart Community (see att. screenprint), so I thought there would be sufficient members in this community to give any kind of answer. Now I don't get any reaction, so I'm not sure of there is someone who even looked at the question. The develper itself is not mentioned, so can't be reched for an answer.
2. Developer is sarthakinfotech (see at the right side of the extension, developed by the 'Community' maybe good for marketing, but not true)
3. the 9th is 2 days ago - it is a free extension (which does not mean a response within 24 hours, but sometime he should ..) - so what do you expect?
4. if you need faster response and not being able to do it by yourself, you can post a request at any time in the commercial section here: viewforum.php?f=88
5. or contact a developer direct
6. or wait until someone of the OC support or the developer himself as answering to your ticket
For now I go on with figuring out the functionality of adding extra pages to my site in the left column menu...
Thanks for now.
Members, regardless of, if you place Postings in your Language Section, or then here. And
a Newbie should NEVER mention, to have no funds, to eventually invest. Because this
way, who else should care about someone, just trying to get something done, without
the slightest Chance, to ever get anything back in return, not even a piece of useful
OC is a strictly commercial Project, not a common free attempt, to make the whole
world to be successfull Opencart Users, it's all about Competition too. Better be
aware of this, then, you'll never be disappointed, or just feel ignored, if no-one replies.
Good Luck, nothing personal!
For Sale: Turnkey Top URLs with Opencart installed!
Latest Opencart LIGHT + V-Pro Test Site: http://www.hitline.info
For more Information, please contact me at: email@example.com
Free OC Extensions from the largest Github OC Archive on Earth,
635 + free Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up
on my Github Opencart Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests