I regret to inform you that I have to complain about your extensions I bought on your website.
In the past few months, I have spent over US$450 and bought 8 extensions from you. To my great discontent, I found out that 5 of them are not functioning as described or have bugs that affecting the default Opencart systems, and I haven’t examined the other 3 extensions yet!
I tested your products on a freshly installed Opencart V18.104.22.168 and your support staff reported they also manage to reproduce the issues. I am not talking about installing it with other third-party modules or requesting customization features. Much to my surprise, I have been told to wait for an unknown time for 3 out of 5 reported extensions to be fixed until the next version.
I chose your products in the crowd because I believed your support can help to save time, and your products are well-designed and tested, as what you advertised on your website. But right now, I feel terribly anxious about your product’s quality and your support’s helpfulness.
I feel very dissatisfied and I am requesting to have fixes ASAP, or I will have refunds. Those issues ARE considered Fatal that may cause confusion and distrustful for customers, which I would not install it on my live site. It is not making sense to buy your license for a year while wasting a month for you to fix it.
If you refuse to accept the points above, please give me a satisfactory explanation or answers to the following:
- 1. What is the point to have SEO Backpack extension if it can’t add SEO URLs to default OC routes, like ‘checkout/cart’ and ‘checkout/success’? ( Support Ticket Of iSenseLabs: 69530888 )
2. What is your meaning of Multi-Lingual support of your PreOrder extension that only the pre-orders with the default language can display in the admin panel? ( Support Ticket Of iSenseLabs: 3362882 )
3. Will you install the FreeShippingTeaser extension on your store if it shows a success message regardlessly without selecting a required product option when you add products to the cart and prevent the default OC to redirect the customer to the product page? ( Support Ticket Of iSenseLabs: 68960735 )
4. Will you install the OrderSuccessPage page if you give a sense of easy-cracking to the customer when they know they can create unlimited coupon codes by simply refreshing the order success page? Your support gave me a fix to prevent this by making refresh to go to the old success page, so what’s the point to have your extension? And you say all your extensions are compatible with each other, how can I make it work with the SEO Backpack? ( Support Ticket Of iSenseLabs: 51216810 )
5. The FacebookLogin, wasted a lot of time to explain to your support about a default function of OC. As it is solved now, I will not say much about it.
I do sincerely hope that you will fix those issues soon and compensate what I have the loss in the time for you to fix the issues. Please make a positive and prompt response to my complaint ASAP.