Post by gchen8176 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 pm

I cannot install KingstoCan theme in my opencart 3.0.2.0. Can someone help me fix the problem?

If I pay $49 basic plan of Kingstore theme. for opencart 3.0.2.0, after payment, can Theme Global Templete Club who sell its theme made any adjustments for me without additional charge?

For example, is there a technician help me revise the theme a little such as showing customer service, extra and my account contents in the footer menu so that I can modify their content texts and add multi language icon in the first line before its header menu as shown in your MegaMall theme? Is it possible to ask someone to install the purchased theme in my website? Is it possible to remove the text "Powered by Opencart Made by ThemeGlobal Opencart Template Club" in my purchased theme?

Thanks,

George

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:24 am

Well, if you bought a Custom Theme, you should rely on the Seller, if you have a problem,
and not the OC Forum, because only those, using the same Theme, would be able to assist.
But they usually don't, since they always fear additional competition ... :D

And if you share such paid Theme Code with anyone, not related to the Theme Seller,
you could end up with legal Problems.

Also, some Services, like changes - due to Customer requests, or Theme Installations, are usually
NOT covered in the Sales Price of an extension.

So, better be careful, if you receive Personal OC Mails, sent by unknowns@somewhere.xxx ,
offering their Services. If your Theme get's copied, without your knowledge, and eventually
re-offered by such individuals, you could be held liable for illegally re-distributing paid Software.
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland