Post by dlau1017 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello all! Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm trying to set up Amazon Pay, and I finally got the right access keys from Amazon. But now when I try to install the Pay with Amazon module, I get this Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model marketplace/event!' in /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/amazon_pay.php(100): Loader->model('marketplace/eve...') #1 [internal function]: ControllerExtensionModuleAmazonPay->install(Array) #2 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/extension/extension/module.php(31): Loader->controller('extension/modul...') #5 [internal function]: ControllerExtensionExtensionModule->install() #6 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #8 [internal in /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 89

I'm also trying to install Login with Amazon, and I can get in there, but when I try to Enable and save.. it just goes back to "Disabled." It doesn't save it.

I hope you guys can help! THANK YOU so much!

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 am

No OC version posted. Issue already addressed with the marketplace/event.

Solution: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=191657&p=712843#p712843

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON