Post by dlau1017 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello all! Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm trying to set up Amazon Pay, and I finally got the right access keys from Amazon. But now when I try to install the Pay with Amazon module, I get this Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model marketplace/event!' in /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/amazon_pay.php(100): Loader->model('marketplace/eve...') #1 [internal function]: ControllerExtensionModuleAmazonPay->install(Array) #2 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/extension/extension/module.php(31): Loader->controller('extension/modul...') #5 [internal function]: ControllerExtensionExtensionModule->install() #6 /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/bojes/public_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #8 [internal in /home/bojes/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 89

I'm also trying to install Login with Amazon, and I can get in there, but when I try to Enable and save.. it just goes back to "Disabled." It doesn't save it.

I hope you guys can help! THANK YOU so much!

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 am

No OC version posted. Issue already addressed with the marketplace/event.

Solution: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=191657&p=712843#p712843

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON