Post by iwd.test02 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi, As i am new in Opencart 3.0 I have been stuck in a part.I have created a custom field 'Payment Type' which contains a value 'Charge to Trade Account' on backend. Now I have to show the value of the custom field under Payment Method section on frontend checkout page.Can you please help me how can i get that custom payment type option value on checkout page?It will be more helpful if you can ellaborate the steps.Thanks in advance.

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:44 pm

In catalog/model/extension/payment folder, each files contains an array to return their keys and their values. If you want to set a static value, you could simply add it into their relative language from the catalog/language/<your_language>/extension/payment in their relative files where the language definition already exists for each defined values in the model/payment folder.

To facilitate the task, use TextCrawler.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON