In the product table, I have a field called fabric, acrylic, metal, and laminate.
If creating/editing an order that has fabric for example, the order entry screen will offer the corresponding option. For example, if fabric is > 0 in the product table, the fabric option will show. If metal … then metal. This works with all items. Since they aren’t options setup for the product, I had to work right off the main options table, with those IDs.
Everything is working, except when I open the order, as soon as I open the products entry pea the selected options for a second and some ajax call resets them to not having any options.
I’m really stuck on why it’s doing this and it’s the last piece of the puzzle to get it working.
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests