Post by cypherd86 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 am

So my e-commerce store has finally opened yesterday, but the transactions never made it to my Authorize.net account. The payment extension for my Authorize.net (AIM), had the Transaction Server set to 'Test'. I went ahead and changed it to 'Live' about 30 minutes ago.

Does anyone know what happened to these transactions since it was set to Test in the payment extension? The Authorize.net account end was "Live" which is why I thought everything was good to go. Any help is appreciated as to what happened with the transactions. There were no errors and all customers reached the Checkout complete page.

In any case, if the few customers were not charged, we will be letting them know by phone to hopefully get them to pay for the product again since we were experiencing technical difficulties.

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 am

Check your Authorize.net transactions on your client account. Contact Authorize.net regarding those inquiries since it is not an actual issue with Opencart but more about an administrative-based decision that was undertaken before a customer could actually purchase a product from your store.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON