Post by madmikefalkirk » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:42 am

hello, i have been searching marketplace but cannot find anything that is what i am wanting...

All I want is something that will sync a couple of ebay store product listings to an opencart store. I dont need order integration ect, I just need a couple of stores cvhecked and if there are new listings, add it to the opencart store

The store is for a group of model makers who also have their own online stores, but are coming together for one online shop/store as they cross sell a lot and go to shows and stuff.
Everything i have looked at either does one product at a time, almost manually, to full on stock/sales/order integration with silly monthly fees... which would be fine, but i dont want to pay monthly fees for something i am only going to use a bit of.

All it needs to do is scrape listings off a couple of shops. Automatically.
Any recommendations? (i will continue my hunt on google ect)

Post by straightlight » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 am

This extension may help: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=32583 . All you'd need in addition would be to initiate a cron job (sync) from your server in order to gather the products by URL automatically.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by vanu » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:05 am

To integrate with eBay creating listings there is also possible with combination of extensions Store Manager for OpenCart - https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=20400
+eBay adddon to it

They are one-time payment (prior you can use 2-week free trial). It includes functionality to set up scheduled updates.