Post by Mike1973 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 am

Hi,
I need an extension that allows discounts based on the category but to include options.
Example
Buy any 10 items from category fruit and get fixed amount discount so if you buy 3 red apples 3 green apples, 2 bananas, 1 red grape and 1 green grape you have bought 10 items so discount is applied.

I have just bought an extension but it only gives discount if product is same and the option is the same so is not what I need.

Thanks for any help

Post by Johnathan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:06 am

Category & Product-Based Fee/Discount can do this. Any qualifying items (based on Product rules or Category rules) will count for the discount. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Keep in mind this is an Order Total extension. Order Totals do not affect the price shown in the cart -- only "Special" prices can do that. Order Totals are automatically activated when the criteria are met, and show up as a line item on the order. If you want to inform the customer of the possible fee or discount, you'd need to do that in the product description, or by using an HTML module or banner.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator