Post by isardalov » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 am

Hi guys,

have a quick question, is that possible to make redirection to the Home page after logging in?

I changed this code (in line 45 /catalog/controller/account/)

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('account/account', '', true));

to:

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('common/home', '', true));

but it doesn't help.

Thanks.

Post by cyclops12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:04 am

Have you refreshed all your caches ?

Expert Member

Post by isardalov » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 am

Thanks for reply!
Well i hope yes.
I mean CRTL+F5 in browser
Or you are talking about different cache?

Post by cyclops12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Also in extensions/modifications you need to click the refresh button, then on main dashboard page, on the right hand side you will see a blue cog, if you click on that then a pop up will appear where you will be able to clear Theme and SASS caches

Expert Member

Post by isardalov » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 pm

I went through all steps and it still goes to My account after login.
I cleaned all caches, but it doesn't help.

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:38 pm

If your storage folder is inside the system folder on your FTP, please follow these instructions: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=201745#p713479

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by isardalov » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 am

Thanks for response Straightlight.

I moved my system/storage folder outside of public_html folder while first installation. Actually installer asked me to move it outside, so i did. I double checked config and admin/config files and paths is OK. I deleted notes about storage from .htacces.
Still doesn't work.

Maybe problem is because i installed vqmode extension (ps-members-only) which show me login page everywhere.

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 am

I moved my system/storage folder outside of public_html folder while first installation. Actually installer asked me to move it outside, so i did. I double checked config and admin/config files and paths is OK. I deleted notes about storage from .htacces.
Still doesn't work.
Make sure to do this operation manually, do not hit the automatic setting from the security modal window. The pointed topic above is only for manual operations on the FTP in order for this issue to be resolved definitely. If you have already used the automatic setting from the modal security window and you are still attempting to move the storage folder manually afterwards, the results on not being able to write to the storage folder will remain unchanged as not being able to write on it which can cause the issue.
Maybe problem is because i installed vqmode extension (ps-members-only) which show me login page everywhere
Disable each extensions from your vqmod/xml folder and clear all caches (including the VQCache folder) and see if that rectifies the issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by isardalov » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:45 am

OMG!!!

It was so easy, i had to replace account/account to common/home in catalog/controller/account/ at THE LINE 82, and i was changing LINE 45, my fault.

Thanks everybody for help!!!