Post by ahmedadelnew » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 am

I upload this extension (Ajax Quick Checkout FREE) for opencart 3.0.2.0
link: https://goo.gl/ZJkx5S
And want to test it in free version before buying it with full features
but it not seeming good because my site with the Arabic language
So I deleted the extension, and after that, I can't login to my site or log in to the admin control panel
and this message appears to me

Fatal error: Class 'Twig_Extension_DTwigManager' not found in /home1/mysitename/sitename/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 52

Note: I disconnected my store form shopunity account by mistake and can't link it without login to my admin control panel

Question: can I delete Ajax Quick Checkout FREE extension from my site from FTB and my site will work again or what's the solution

Please I need help very fast

Post by straightlight » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57 am

The first priority would be to restore your store's backup including database whenever an extension causes a central crash. However, your suggestion above on uninstalling each extensions to simplify the reported problem would also be a good suggestion. Although, since you are reporting that your site is down under three unnecessary topics while there's only the need to create a single, I would still consider the first option to simply restore your backups.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ahmedadelnew » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:21 am

Thanks for your reply, I will pack up my site before doing anything