Post by ahmedadelnew » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 am

I upload this extension (Ajax Quick Checkout FREE) for opencart 3.0.2.0
link: https://goo.gl/ZJkx5S
And want to test it in free version before buying it with full features
but it not seeming good because my site with the Arabic language
So I deleted the extension, and after that, I can't login to my site or log in to the admin control panel
and this message appears to me

Fatal error: Class 'Twig_Extension_DTwigManager' not found in /home1/mysitename/sitename/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 52

Note: I disconnected my store form shopunity account by mistake and can't link it without login to my admin control panel

Question: can I delete Ajax Quick Checkout FREE extension from my site from FTB and my site will work again or what's the solution

Please I need help very fast

Post by straightlight » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57 am

The first priority would be to restore your store's backup including database whenever an extension causes a central crash. However, your suggestion above on uninstalling each extensions to simplify the reported problem would also be a good suggestion. Although, since you are reporting that your site is down under three unnecessary topics while there's only the need to create a single, I would still consider the first option to simply restore your backups.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ahmedadelnew » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:21 am

Thanks for your reply, I will pack up my site before doing anything

Post by Dreamvention » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 am

Hi,

this issue is simple due to the lack of a dependency module. we Have now moved all our modules to fully compiled. this means you have all the dependencies inside the package.

You may face a conflict when installing two of our modules, this is because we use dependencies in different modules that share the same codebase. For example we develop everything on Twig now and we use d_twig_manager to port the twig library to old opencart stores 2.x

You can also install our free Shopunity module that will help you manage all the dependencies and keep your store up to date. it is not required, only as an option.

Enjoy!

Many OpenCart users struggle to find quality extensions. We know how frustrating the need to fix the shop is just because of one poorly coded extension. We created quality OpenCart Extensions, tested by real developers and provide professional support.

AJAX QUICK CHECKOUT - #1 one-page checkout solution
VISUAL DESIGNER - Page builder for Opencart
View more extensions here

Tested by Shopunity.net

Administrator

Location - Europe

Post by abaidmirza » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:11 am

I recently installed the extension and unistalled back :"Complete SEO Package - the best seo extension from opencart. afterword my site brokedown front and backend. i see a error log " PHP Fatal error: Class 'Twig_Extension_DTwigManager' not found in /home/..../storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 52".. I cant access my site any more now Please help me

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 pm

abaidmirza wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:11 am
I recently installed the extension and unistalled back :"Complete SEO Package - the best seo extension from opencart. afterword my site brokedown front and backend. i see a error log " PHP Fatal error: Class 'Twig_Extension_DTwigManager' not found in /home/..../storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 52".. I cant access my site any more now Please help me
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Stylesupplier » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:26 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57 am
The first priority would be to restore your store's backup including database whenever an extension causes a central crash. However, your suggestion above on uninstalling each extensions to simplify the reported problem would also be a good suggestion. Although, since you are reporting that your site is down under three unnecessary topics while there's only the need to create a single, I would still consider the first option to simply restore your backups.
Totally agree, I also have this issue before. And it was done after restore my backups

Post by hmada_6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:16 am

I'm facing the same problem currently , while installing the same extension !

can you please help !

Post by Extemporal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 am

DREAMVENTION extensions are the worst of all. They alter your system so much that its impossible to get rid of them . They add a bunch of dependencies that makes your shopping cart unstable. I regret the day I purchased their extensions. Beware.