Post by negraru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:47 am

I am trying to setup the FedEx extension with OC 3.0.2.0. I have all the required info (Key, Password, Account Number, Meter Number) but after I select and save any of the Services (Europe First International Priority, Fedex 1 Day Freight, Fedex 2 Day, Fedex 2 Day AM...) my selection is not saved. Help please, any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 am


The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by negraru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:37 am

Thank youuu! You are the best!!!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by negraru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:47 am

I was able to save the services, but unfortunately, I'm still getting an error (noting in error.log)

Image

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by negraru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 am

I found the problem, the weight was missing:

Code: Select all

	<HighestSeverity>ERROR</HighestSeverity>
	<Notifications>
		<Severity>ERROR</Severity>
		<Source>crs</Source>
		<Code>809</Code>
		<Message>Package 1 - Weight is missing or invalid. </Message>
		<LocalizedMessage>Package 1 - Weight is missing or invalid. </LocalizedMessage>
		<MessageParameters><Id>PACKAGE_INDEX</Id><Value>1</Value></MessageParameters>
	</Notifications>

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:05 am

I am having the same issues with Fedex in 3.0.2.0.
the fedex clears the selected shipping services and fedex does not show as an option in the shopping cart.
I tried the changes suggested in the .twig file but still the same results.
USPS is having issues and only shows 3 of the services selected in admin.
Paypal and authnet are both having issues. so far 3.0.2.0 sux. pretty admin but it sux.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by misterzorik » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 am
Follow these steps: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=191614&p=690545#p690545
i did do these steps but still not being saved what now??

New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am

Post by straightlight » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:08 am

misterzorik wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm
straightlight wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 am
Follow these steps: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=191614&p=690545#p690545
i did do these steps but still not being saved what now??
If after applying the bug fixes, you still can't save the values, then the issue is not with the steps.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by misterzorik » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:08 am
misterzorik wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm
straightlight wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 am
Follow these steps: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=191614&p=690545#p690545
i did do these steps but still not being saved what now??
If after applying the bug fixes, you still can't save the values, then the issue is not with the steps.
where should i look for the issue then? it doesnt work?
here are my 2 links
www.farsticket.com/open
www.glow-ball.com/5

New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 am

On the topic itself where the steps were provided instead on posting on multiple topics for this simple solution.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by misterzorik » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 am
On the topic itself where the steps were provided instead on posting on multiple topics for this simple solution.
I think i am on the topic itself right?

New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 pm

misterzorik wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 am
On the topic itself where the steps were provided instead on posting on multiple topics for this simple solution.
I think i am on the topic itself right?
No ... we're not ... since the working solution has been posted there: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=191614&p=690545#p690545

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by misterzorik » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:31 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 pm
misterzorik wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 am
On the topic itself where the steps were provided instead on posting on multiple topics for this simple solution.
I think i am on the topic itself right?
No ... we're not ... since the working solution has been posted there: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=191614&p=690545#p690545
thanks alot for the address. i have posted the issue there

New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests