Post by ashisharyal64 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:14 pm

I was unable to find any offline payment method.
Work flow.
Client enters card data,
card data is checked by admin manually and approves the order and transaction.

Any pointers, if this is not available, im very much willing to write similar module myself. Im good enough in php to get this done, i just need proper place to start. I also searched alot for a place where i can find tutorial for creating module for OC3 but all i could find was tutorials for oc2 and oc 1.5
Please point me to right direction.

Ashish

Post by kestas » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi, It is very simple. You should colect all files coresponding to similar payment gateway from default install of OC3 and you will have the sample how to write a module...

Good luck

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by Johnathan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:15 pm

It would probably be easiest to ask Qphoria and see if he's willing to update his extension for OpenCart 3.0:

http://www.opencartx.com/offline-credit ... on-15x-20x

If he's not willing to do it, you might be able to do it yourself by studying a 2.3 version of a payment method (like COD) and the 3.0 version of that method, and then apply the same fixes to the 2.3 version of the Offline Credit Card extension. That would definitely be easier than writing a mod yourself from scratch.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by ashisharyal64 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank fully, he already has!

Post by tdias » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:36 am

Dear kestas,

I'm a newbie to OC.
How can I go about and collect those files?

Thanks a lot,
kestas wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Hi, It is very simple. You should colect all files coresponding to similar payment gateway from default install of OC3 and you will have the sample how to write a module...

Good luck

Post by kestas » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 am

Just search for example
cod
in your OC main directory. And you find all you need.

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here