Post by lanitechforum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:47 am

I am looking for a module/plugin that will allow my distributors to register for an account. Once they have registered they can start adding products that are associated with their store/their account.

I am not sure what exactly this is called so when searching in the forums I cannot find what I am looking for. Can anyone here point me in the right direction? :P

Post by yodapt » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 am

What you want is probably a multivendor / multiseller extension : https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ultivendor

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by lanitechforum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 am

Ah ha! Yes, that is what I am looking for. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :D

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 pm

You may want to stay away from the multiseller / multivendor / multishippers advanced pro, they keep refusing to answer our questions about its confusing DB model design unless you have bought one from them.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Rather focus on the use of APIs rather than the use of multimerch methods. Followed is an example of a forum user wanting to see if an OC user would be logged in by relying on another platform: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=203512#p720446 . This can be easily adapted and does NOT require fee to implement these solutions.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by purpletreesoft » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:53 pm
Rather focus on the use of APIs rather than the use of multimerch methods. Followed is an example of a forum user wanting to see if an OC user would be logged in by relying on another platform: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=203512#p720446 . This can be easily adapted and does NOT require fee to implement these solutions.
I think it will be a lot of work for someone who is not a tech expert. Using an available solution makes sense if you need it quickly.

Purpletree Software LLP
New features launched for Multivendor Marketplace Extension