Post by paulfeakins » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Calling fellow developers!

We have recently completed some work on this website:
http://www.thewhitetent.co.uk/

The company name is: Lux Level Ltd
The contact there is called: Stuart Jules Paskin

Unfortunately, Mr Paskin is turning in to a very slippery character when it comes to payment. I am told by others who have worked for this company that they regularly work with freelancers, developers and agencies and then suddenly terminate their services without warning and without payment.

If anyone else has had problems with this company, please get in touch: paul@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Johnathan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Shameful.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks for the reply Jonathan, I think all developers (and designers / freelancers etc.) get stung like this at some point unfortunately.

We do always require a deposit before we start, but somehow this client ran up a bill after that and has now gone AWOL.

After further investigation it appears many others have been stung by the same guy with different companies that he dissolves and it seems that this is a planned strategy to scam people on his part, rather than a dispute over quality of work.

So, if there are any others who have been stung by this one, I'd be interested to hear your stories and perhaps we can work together to get the money we're rightfully owed.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Post by olstar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:17 am

He's done the same to us!

If anyone else has been left owing money then get in touch with Paul or myself.

Professional UK Based eCommerce - Our Free Opencart Mods - Our Premium Opencart Mods
Kashflow Integration

Post by paulfeakins » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 am

Update
I have since spoken to many more freelancers, developers and agencies that this same guy has done exactly the same thing to.

Please do come forward if you have done any work for this guy as we intend to get all the money back for everyone involved.

He has even had the audacity to meet with people from People Per Hour before asking them to work around the clock for him and then not paying them. This is what he looks like:

Guru Member