Post by masrafas » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Hi,
Anyone have got idea is that legit opencartmarketplace.com or experience with that website ? Now It's look suspicious for me but unfortunately I bought one extension from there and no answer.
Payment came through PayPal but I have no confirmation from PayPal at all. It is possible to check with Paypal if my transactions was genuine?

Any ideas?

Best regards
Rafal

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:55 am

I haven't heard of the site before, and the only mention I can find on the forums is in the signature of this user:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15440

He hasn't logged in since 2014 though, so that account is most likely dead. The site itself still has recent extensions, and they seem to be a developer on opencart.com, so it's probably legit:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... arketplace

If they don't respond to e-mails for days, though, it's possible they don't offer any support. Try posting a comment in one of their extensions on opencart.com, and they should be notified about that.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by masrafas » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:26 am

Great news!
My assumptions turned out to be a mistake!
I can wholeheartedly recommend his services and his extensions from opencartmarketplace.com and from opencart.com

I can guarantee that this guy Shahid is opencart developer genius ;D

Everything works like a charm! If not - he will support you and fix your issues in a few minutes.

I bought the same extensions (I did not know it was the same person) and there was no problem with the refund for one my PayPal account