Post by Spitfire32 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:57 am

Hi All,

I hope this is the right area to post this, but I am having an issue with a site - I think!

The site in question is www.huggableheroes.co.uk and the issue is that it is taking 'around 20 mins to load each page' according to the site owner, they are having issues getting onto the site and keep getting a white page, however I have not experienced any issues and pingdom is saying it is loading in 2.32 seconds, I have spoken with the owner several times and they are adamant something is wrong, however I can't see any issues and the site is loading fine.

Can anyone think why this would be happening? I have suggested clearing out cache and that it may be an internet issue their end.

Could someone please click on the site and let me know if they experience any issues with it? that would be very helpful.

Thank you all so much
Laura

Post by straightlight » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 am

Posted in Bug Reports. Using custom theme. Use a Website Analyzer to track down speed performance issues. Monitor your resources on your server. If you do not qualify for these actions, simply create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done professionally.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Spitfire32 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:00 am

straightlight wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 am
Posted in Bug Reports. Using custom theme. Use a Website Analyzer to track down speed performance issues. Monitor your resources on your server. If you do not qualify for these actions, simply create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done professionally.
Thank you,
I have used a website analyzer and all seems to be working fine, the site is loading fast, but a lot of people are complaining that the site wont load for them, I am trying to figure out what is blocking it, I may put in a service request.
Laura

Post by Parmodya » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 am

It is because your site page size is of 9MB which is quite large for 3g or slow 4g network. Also you have not enabled cache static files.

1. You shoud lazy load images.
2.async or defer unnecessary javascript files.
3. Use unnecessary css files in footer.
4. Enable static content cache.

I can help you in reducing loading time and page size to to less than half that of now.

Opencart performance optimizations
homepage https://www.fmform.com
Help page https://help.fmform.com