Post by shashibp » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Dear Opencart Team ,

Our Website is in opencart VERSION:2.1.0.2

Once we do go on checkout and click on confirm order it throws an error as below:

NOTICE UNDEFINED VARIABLE $text_loading in catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/pp_payflow.tpl on line 76

which is below

Code: Select all

<div class="pull-right">
    <input type="button" value="<?php echo $button_confirm; ?>" id="button-confirm" data-loading-text="<?php echo $text_loading; ?>" class="btn btn-primary" />
  </div>
But the order gets placed, we get the order confirmation mail etc. But the page does not redirect to the Thank you page . It only redirects once we click the confirm order button again.

So the confirm order button needs to be clicked twice. That is not how it should be obviously, it should go to the thank you page in 1 click.

i tried to replacing :

Code: Select all

<input type="button" value="<?php echo $button_confirm; ?>" id="button-confirm" data-loading-text="<?php echo $text_loading; ?>" class="btn btn-primary" />
to 
    <input type="button" value="<?php echo $button_confirm; ?>" id="button-confirm" data-loading-text="<?php echo "Loading..."; ?>" class="btn btn-primary" />
hence notice error message was gone .. but still i had to click confirm order button twice for thank you page

I inform same to paypal team - but they telling me to contact opencart ...as issue is from opencart .
they are telling same to me from last 2 week .

let me know

Thanks
Last edited by shashibp on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by shashibp » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:59 pm

any one here ???