Post by ianhaney » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 am

Hi

I am using opencart 2.3.0.2 on my wife's website and I just moved it from one host to another today and the front end is all ok but the backend has the following errors showing and unsure how to solve them, has anyone had this issue before and if so how to solve the errors

I can't login as I get these errors straight away

Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 34Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 67Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 72Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 78Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 88Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/wwwpartycrackerc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/extension/module/html.php on line 93

Thank you in advance

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 am

Provided solution on the duplicated topic: viewtopic.php?f=190&t=199568

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON