Post by JosepManel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:11 am

Hi,
Updating Opencart Shop from version 2.0.3.1 to 2.3.0.2 I have the following error when I try to see the shop:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total!'

I saw that there two options to FIX the BUG in this link http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=166012
But applying both I found two news errors/warnings charging the shop page:

Solution 1:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model extension/total/payment_typechg!’

Solution 2:
Warning: Parameter 1 to ModelTotalPaymentTypeChg::getTotal() expected to be a reference, value given in …\system\engine\loader.php on line 178
Below message is shown on the top of the shop page

In adition to the above errors the shop has lost all the image. I have cheked that the images are in the table with the reference but I think that when is building the web page the . I am not sure

In addition to the above errors the shop doesn't show any image in the "Product" section and in the shop page. I have checked that the images are in the table, with the reference, and in the correct directory but for any reason is not building the correct URL into admin panel and in the shop web .

Could you please help me with that.
Thanks in advance.

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 am

Caused by an installed extension. All extensions must be installed before running any core upgrade process.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON