Post by RussellKnight1979 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:51 am

Very new to OpenCart and an amateur when it comes to phpmyadmin, so apologies!!! My customer phoned me to say that couldn't login to the admin panel of there OpenCart shop I created for them. I then tried and no luck either, so after research I worked out how to reset it in phpmyadmin, but unfortunately no luck, any ideas welcome. Thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:26 am

Forum registered: 30 Apr 2016, 09:46
Well, not being so very new to OpenCart, as it looks, and serving paying Customers,
I am not so sure, if such will work, by obviously depending on Forum Help,
when it comes to solve OC-related Customer problems. Just to mention this. ::)

Other than that, to expect assistance in a strictly technical place like this, one needs
to supply Facts and Figures, such as OC-Versions, Themes and Extensions added,
and likely even a valid Shop URL, if one really expects others, to share some of their
costly time, for free!
Good Luck !
Ernie
---
PS: Works for 1.5.x Versions, if valid Admin access credentials exist.
In OC v.2.x Versions, this PATH possibly needs to be rewritten, to match 'realities' :D
include_once(DIR_SYSTEM.'library/db.php');

Admin Passwort Reset
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=13800

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by RussellKnight1979 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 am

Hi Ernie

Thank you for you helpful feedback. Of course I don't expect anything for free! I willing to pay but have not found anyone willing and knowledgeable to assist, maybe yourself? ;)

The domain is www.broadwatersports.co.uk and the admin is www.broadwatersports.co.uk/admin
I am using a template called SoccerPro OpenCart Template (https://www.templatemonster.com/opencar ... 55190.html) and several extensions installed. Everything was working fine for months and suddenly the login wouldn't work!

I am looking for help and also trying to learn along the way, so maybe I can be of some help to others in the future.

Again thank you for you reply

Russell

Post by GilesM » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:11 am

Looks like your homepage also has a fatal error on it as it stops loading after the menu. Once you get into your admin panel check the error logs.

PGM

Don't pay for simple mods
My free modules: Filter resets in admin, Add extra flat shipping, Improved Admin Product Search and Canned Messages.
My site uses (free): Modification refresh button, Additional Alert Email Fix, TLT Structured Data
My site uses (paid): Journal2, Restrict catalog by customer group

Post by RussellKnight1979 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:27 pm

@GilesM thanks I have noticed that as well, tried the help on that link already to no success. I am current speaking to my hosting company. Just so frustrating.