Post by MAD King » Fri May 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello,

I installed two fresh OC 2.3.0.2 and every time I try to add a product I get this error.
The only module I have installed is Product Color Option

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=6907

and I am not sure if this is related to this. Contacted the module developer several times, no response.
Very frustrating.

--
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'image_product_option_value' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />INSERT INTO oc_product_option_value SET product_option_value_id = '0', product_option_id = '228', product_id = '50', option_id = '13', option_value_id = '49', quantity = '10', subtract = '1', price = '0', price_prefix = '+', points = '0', points_prefix = '+', weight = '0', weight_prefix = '+',image_product_option_value = '' in /home/public_html/opencart-test/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/public_html/opencart-test/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('INSERT INTO oc_...', Array) #1 /home/public_html/opencart-test/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php(193): DB->query('INSERT INTO oc_...') #2 /home/public_html/opencart-test/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php(178): ModelCatalogProduct->editProduct('50', Array) #3 /home/public_html/ in /home/public_html/opencart-test/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
--

If this is not a bug, but module related, please move my topic to the appropriate forum.

Thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Sat May 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Well, your problem is sure related to the Extension you bought:
image_product_option_value
INSERT INTO oc_product_option_value SET product_option_value_id

but I assume, it's looking for a seemengly non-existent DataBase Section.
So, make sure, to have the extension installed, as it probably should, to make this work.
And if you use a Custom Theme, you have good chances, that it will not work, before beeing
matched to such a Custom Theme.
Good Luck
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by MrPhil » Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Interesting. Is INSERT INTO now allowed to use SET instead of a VALUES list? I've always seen SET used with UPDATE. Is this a recent change to MySQL? Perhaps it doesn't work on your server's version.

Edit: Note to developers: INSERT INTO ... SET is a MySQL-unique syntax. This will cause portability problems if you ever want to support other databases. You really should be using INSERT INTO ... VALUES, which is standard SQL.
Last edited by MrPhil on Mon May 29, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by oclcas » Sat May 27, 2017 11:04 pm

@MrPhil - the error doesnt' appear related to the SQL Syntax at all, but rather that the extension didn't create the column it needs in the database.

To OP - I would examine the module a little bit and see if you can determine what column type it wants `oc_product_option_value.,image_product_option_value` to be (INT or VARCHAR most likely)?