Post by simpledomaining » Thu May 25, 2017 3:21 am

Hello. I am having trouble with my checkout success page after authorize.net transaction.
Opencart 2.3.0.2 fresh files + Journal theme 2_10 (latest) + database upgraded from 2.0.1.2 to 2.3.0.2
Server info: PHP version 5.4.43, MYSQL version 5.5.54-cll, Apache 2.4.12.
This is the error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total/sub_total!' in /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_controller_checkout_success.php(68): Loader->model('total/sub_total') #1 [internal function]: ControllerCheckoutSuccess->index() #2 /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(66): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/blah/public_html/clear/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #4 [internal function]: ControllerStartupRouter->index() #5 /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(66): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_front.php(82): Action->execute( in /home/blah/public_html/clear/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 70

I have seen a similar error on official bug report page with 2 fixes solution provided. The problem is, that fix 1 (rerouting) this 'model/' . $route. '.php' in event/compatibility.php did nothing. And fix 2 to remove folders
catalog/model/total
catalog/model/payment
catalog/controller/payment
catalog/model/shipping
catalog/controller/module
admin/controller/total
admin/controller/payment
admin/controller/shipping
admin/controller/module
The only one i have from this list is catalog/controller/module but i cant delete that because Journal theme uses one of this folders catalog/controller/module.

This error is not happening, if i use free checkout, or COD checkout to test checkout success page. But it breaks checkout success page into white page with this error on it on live store environment with live transactions, tho it processes the transaction.
I spoke to Journal support, they say this error is not associated with them, despite the fact that they use a folder, that shouldnt be in 2.3.0.2.
Can i have some brainstorming on how to solve this, or at least where to begin? thanks.

Post by imdevlper18 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:45 pm

On your version 2.3.0.2
This file should not exist.
total/sub_total.

As per your error this file is getting called:
Could not load model total/sub_total

The actual file that should exist is
extension/total/sub_total.

So there is some extension which exist that works on checkout/success page and is calling the wrong path.
So finding this extension and disabling it. Might help you remove the extension.

Opencart Extensions | Professional opencart support | Support Ticket | support@cartbinder.com