Post by JNeuhoff » Sun May 24, 2015 2:40 am

As was done for 2.0.2.0, this is to kickstart a community bugfix release for OpenCart 2.0.3.0 in the form of a VQmod XML bugfix file.

While bugfixes can also be found on github's masterbranch, they are not backported to the 2.0.3.0 release. And although the next release may include the bugfixes (or not), there is always the danger of newly introduced bugs because of other changes or new features, hence this idea of putting them for 2.0.3.0 in a single VQmod XML file.

At the moment, this is not a complete list of all the bugfixes, but please feel free to share your fixes here, the more the better, and don't forget to also post them on github to make sure the fixes are applied to the next OpenCart release as well.

Last update: 26 May 2015

Attachments

OpenCart 2.0.3.0 bugfixes

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed May 27, 2015 5:17 am

More bugfixes added over the past few days, see first post.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Flaused » Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

This seems useful, thank you.

Can you tell me where to put the file though? I just installed OpenCart 2.0.3.0 (first time user) and successfully installed vqmod-2.5.1-opencart.zip using the autoinstall instructions here: http://code.google.com/p/vqmod/wiki/Install_OpenCart .

So where do I put the bugfixes-2-0-3-0.xml file now? And do I have to run anything after that?

Thanks again.

Post by tjsystems » Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 am

Thanks!
Love the good works you guys are doing with these fixes!

To be clear... Are the bugs are fixed in the 2.0.3.1 version?
Or do we still need to use the fix?

Live with 2.2.0.0 fully SSL.

Location - NL, Amsterdam

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu May 28, 2015 4:39 am

From what I've seen they are all fixed in the master branch 2.0.3.1-rc.

Guru Member

Post by Pamella » Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 am

Thank to you ;-) even if it seems there 'll be new ones to add, isn't ?
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... =2#p562864

OC 3.0.3.7 EN (default theme) running on PHP 7.3 MariaDB 10.3 Linux / Apache 2.4

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun May 31, 2015 2:08 am

I strongly recommend using OpenCart 2.0.3.1 now, which has most of the above listed bugs fixed. Since 2.0.3.0 won't be an official release, I have decided to stop updating this particular VQmod XML bugfix file.

Guru Member

Post by ChrNen » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Would you make a Xml file for 2.0.3.1 ? i think it would be an gr8 to mantain your bugfixes on newer releases ... just a happy user from your older xml bug fixes, saves a ton of work and works perfect for shop owners like me not experienced coder but i do my best to mantain my store up to date

regards