Post by ichabod » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:13 am

Hi all,
I am an utter novice trying again to setup an open cart store. Version # 2.3.0.3_rc. I have been able to add a couple of dozen products which appear on the store front, but the last four I have entered, although appearing on the store front, when clicked on for pricing , quantity discounts and sizes, all I get is a blank screen.
One other thing I find confusing is the setup for layouts. They all show the account detail, but if I wish to add something , it doesn't show up, but remains at accounts. Is this normal? I would have thought it would show any modifications to any layout.
Finally, (although maybe I shouldn't be asking this here) are there any open cart gurus in Canada that would be available for paid help?

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:52 am

2.3.0.3_rc should not be used !
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by ichabod » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 am

Success, or at least partial. Thank you Ernie. When I brought this to my host suppliers attention, he was able to revert to the last good 2.3.0 version. It solved my first problem but, I still don't understand why when I attempt to modify a layout by adding a module, it doen't show up later when I go to check on the layouts, which modules I have added to certain pages. They all still show just the account modules. Any ideas?
Mel

Post by ichabod » Mon May 13, 2019 6:17 am

Success! At least I hope. My service provider was sucessful in saving all my data and inserting it into a new install using version 3.0.3.2.
Thank you everybody for your help.
Mel