Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi i am using OC2.3.0.2 and want to remove some part from the page, the file i found in catalog/controller/affiliate/login.php from there am able to change default text but i want to remove this top header which i don't want to be there please help http://prntscr.com/l9aqml

Regards
Ali

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by ocmta » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:23 pm

This can be done by editing catalog/view/theme/<your theme>/template/affiliate/login.tpl . Since you are not using openCart's default theme, i don't know how exactly it's implemented in your theme and don't know how exactly it can be removed. You can try to look for a html tag near the beginning of the file, which has class="breadcrumb", and add style="display:none" to that tag. Not sure it'll work with your theme though, sorry, not enough information.

Extensions for affiliates (openCart 1, 2, 3):
Advanced Multi Level Affiliate System
Customer and Affiliate Accounts Combined into one Account
Affiliate Tracking with Coupons
Discount for Referred Customers - Order Total
Type Tracking Code
Mass Pay
Affiliate Transactions for openCart 3
Affiliate Pack X - all modules with 40% discount

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:54 pm

ocmta wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:23 pm
This can be done by editing catalog/view/theme/<your theme>/template/affiliate/login.tpl . Since you are not using openCart's default theme, i don't know how exactly it's implemented in your theme and don't know how exactly it can be removed. You can try to look for a html tag near the beginning of the file, which has class="breadcrumb", and add style="display:none" to that tag. Not sure it'll work with your theme though, sorry, not enough information.
Thanks work for me

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia