Post by gunner86 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:18 am

Hi , in the last few week
i got some performance problems on my web hosting . before that my acoount deactivated because of some viruses but then i deleted them and activate the account . but now they send me an email , that
Your web hosting account for ... has been deactivated, as of 10/21/2018.
(reason: site causing performance problems)

the question how can i understand which files or programs couses that , or what i have to do to fix this problems ?
is there anoyone who can give me some solutions about that . thanks ...

Post by thekrotek » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:56 am

Performance problems rarely related to framework. Usually, you exceed hosting limits. Maybe your traffic is higher, that allowed, or some malicious script was loaded on your server and spamming like crazy. There's no generic solution for this, every such issue should be addressed personally.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by gunner86 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:44 am

i dont know anything about this . how can find the files that causes that , which file i have to delete . it there any support programs , extensions or servises about that . i have never had as this problem and i dont know from where i can start !

Post by thekrotek » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:07 am

Without any skills your only option is to pay for support.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Naman from GetAstra » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:30 pm

From what you've described and what thekrotek also describes - this could be a malware/virus situation. Since you've already been facing such issues, the probability increases.
To check this I will recommend you to check the integrity of core Opencart files. You can do this by comparing your website core files and fresh OpenCart core files. This will help you to identify which scripts have been injected.
Also, if you have seen a sudden rise in traffic, check server logs which page gets the unusual traffic to identify the attack area. We've seen infections that add cron jobs or automatic scraping scripts that often cause unusual traffic due to external calls etc

Spreading happiness while securing OpenCart websites with Astra Security Suite

Real-time protection against SQLi, XSS, Malware, Bad Bots & 100+ cyber threats.