Post by jenny95123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm

While I was uploading my products to my new platform I assigned my OpenCart to my subdomain new.xxxxxxxxx.com. I did this so I could keep my store up and running with Shopify. Once I completely transferred all of my products to OpenCart I redirected my domain name back to xxxxxxxxxx.com, my manin domain name and I closed my Shopify platform. When I did this I lost the ability to login to my OpenCart. When I go into my cPanel with GoDaddy and look at my installed applications it shows that I have OpenCart installed with my main domain name, but when I click on it to visit the admin site I get a generic looking login page and when I enter my username and password it gives me a 405 not allowed code. Any suggestions as to what I can do so I have access to my OpenCart?

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:44 pm

jenny95123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm
While I was uploading my products to my new platform I assigned my OpenCart to my subdomain new.xxxxxxxxx.com. I did this so I could keep my store up and running with Shopify. Once I completely transferred all of my products to OpenCart I redirected my domain name back to xxxxxxxxxx.com, my manin domain name and I closed my Shopify platform. When I did this I lost the ability to login to my OpenCart. When I go into my cPanel with GoDaddy and look at my installed applications it shows that I have OpenCart installed with my main domain name, but when I click on it to visit the admin site I get a generic looking login page and when I enter my username and password it gives me a 405 not allowed code. Any suggestions as to what I can do so I have access to my OpenCart?
Details unposted of the 405 error code. No OC version posted. As a new forum user, please read the forum rules.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Elevate » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 am

jenny95123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm
We would need to see some screenshots and know your domain to help you further. If you want, you may email us hello@elev8your.com and we'll see if we can help you further. Godaddy is not a platform we enjoy working with but we will do our best to assist.

ELEV8TE Website Development
https://www.elev8your.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by WebStars » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Compare .htaccess files

У нас есть целый ряд готовых наработок, которые можно внедрить уже сегодня. WebStars.com.ua

Location - Ukraine Kiev