Post by KerryP » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 am

Good afternoon,
I am currently running 2.3.0.2 and have found that our customers are not receiving email notification at the conclusion of their order unless payment method is bank transfer or cheque/money order. Anyone who actually pays on placement of order does not receive a copy.
Where can I find settings to change this please?

Kerry

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 pm

- Ensure your admin - > extensions - > events are all enabled (33 events by default)
- Ensure your admin- > systems - > settings - > edit settings - > mail tab configurations including the bottom are properly configured

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:04 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 pm
- Ensure your admin - > extensions - > events are all enabled (33 events by default)
- Ensure your admin- > systems - > settings - > edit settings - > mail tab configurations including the bottom are properly configured
This has nothing to do with mail settings, since for some payment methods emails are sent. This means, mail settings are OK.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 pm

The bottom of the form's configuration was mentioned implicitly which means there are configurations to be reviewed on that tab.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xmanflash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:53 am

Hi Straightlight - I am working with Kerry, and can say for sure that there are no Events in the list at all..

The events list is an override list so are you sure about 33 events by default? If so, why would I be not seeing any at all ?

Thanks,
Pete