Post by mehwishmalik » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:41 pm

How to Hide the price of a product from the search bar, category page, product page, carousal, whishlist page if we set the price to zero. My OC version is 2.2 and Journal theme version is 2.14.6
Last edited by mehwishmalik on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by khnaz35 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:32 pm

mehwishmalik wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:41 pm
How to Hide the price of a product from the search bar, category page, product page, carousal, whishlist page if we set the price to zero.
Please follow the forum rules so people can help you
always mention your OC version and Journal theme version

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by mehwishmalik » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:17 am

My OC version is 2.2 and Journal theme version is 2.14.6

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:51 am

Some Extensions exist on parts of such at least, but you would have to find out,
if a chosen one will also function with your Journal Theme, which might not be the case... ;)
Ernie
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... de%20price

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:18 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:51 am
Some Extensions exist on parts of such at least, but you would have to find out,
if a chosen one will also function with your Journal Theme, which might not be the case... ;)
Ernie
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... de%20price
HI Erine can you help me with Enhanced eCommerce coding setup

Location - Malaysia

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Well, I am just a Player, not a Coder, that's, why I don't do any commercial Support. :D
Ernie

5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by khnaz35 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:57 pm
Well, I am just a Player, not a Coder, that's, why I don't do any commercial Support. :D
Ernie
I also ask as a player not for commercial support :D

Location - Malaysia

Post by pprmkr » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Test attached modification with default template.
I have no access to journal template files ...

Attachments

Location - Netherlands

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:42 am

Well, to be honest, I decided, to stay with the OC-Version, proven to belong to
the best, and to me the most simple to handle. And despite of prognoses, that
it would no longer function with latest PHP Versions, it still does, and it withstood
thousand of attacks of all kinds, without ever letting me down. This, in addition
to a giant source of free knowledge, all over the web, wich enabled me, to get valid
answers to most all matters, without the need, to ask many questions around here
or anywhere else.

And due to the Fact, that famous PM-Netti (Peku) once created an OC-2-to-1.5 Theme
Extension, even OcMod :laugh: , most visitors of one of my Test Sites would not even
be able, to realize, that this Place is still powered by a simple 1.5.6.5_rc Engine. :choke:

But I admit, I had to invest a lot of time, mainly to find out, on what exists for later
OC-Versions, like Themes and Mod's, possibly of use for my 'mixed-version thing', and
since I am no Coder, it took a little longer than expected, to make sure, not to miss
anything of real importance.

But I still have a huge load of untested Goodies, but wasted too much time around here,
instead of concentrating on my own work, so, I am still going to be busy for a while. This
has also kept me from 'participating' in other ways, despite of some interesting offers,
because, in my Age, one does not like to get under pressure from 3rd-Parties anymore.
So, I pick up a ringing phone only, if I like to, and my Wife has to handle financial
things, and what else makes no fun, whereby I settle with what and how I feel like, only
depending on the mood. 8) ;D That's, what I call real Freedom and Liberty ! ;)

Life makes much more fun this way, and that's required, if one plans, to use places like
this one here - since it's mostly rather a 'Downer' experience, than Exitement, to realize,
that for most, OC is just not a Tool, they will ever be able to handle. And as higher the
Version goes, the worse it gets, since less basic webtec-knowledge exists, whereby OC
itself requires more to know about Servers, Settings, and Code, than ever before.

I might place one of my Version on the Extension Section, among with a couple of Mods
and Themes, just for those, looking for a rather 'simple' Shop Solution, combined
with ton's of useful Information, already existing on the Web. I would so not have the
problem, to get confronted with 'demands', since no 'unknown yet' problems exist. :D

And one, out of the ~50 existing free OC v.2.x Bootstrap-3Themes shown matches most
tastes. Whereby, on my Site, such'Themes' usually only consist out of a couple of theme
common/... Files and it's Font + Style + Script- + image Code related, and everything
else on files used comes from the default theme folder, like shown on my present Dev-Site
with it's momentarely ~ 50 test themes. Some might still have some minor misses, but I only
started to get them together in one shop and work:
http://www.ejacob.ch/shop/

Therefore, better don't ask me as Player either, it already took me 54 months, to get my
favoured Version work as planned, so, it would take too long, to get more familiar with
new 'ways of doing things', I really don't need. Just, to run a nice and widely proven Software,
able to use for some more years to go. And OC will then have Version 5, so, I can see no real
need, to learn, what's no more valid then ... :laugh: as an old Fellow, at least !

Good Luck ! ;)
Ernie

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by khnaz35 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:40 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:42 am
Well, to be honest, I decided, to stay with the OC-Version, proven to belong to
the best, and to me the most simple to handle. And despite of prognoses, that
it would no longer function with latest PHP Versions, it still does, and it withstood
thousand of attacks of all kinds, without ever letting me down. This, in addition
to a giant source of free knowledge, all over the web, wich enabled me, to get valid
answers to most all matters, without the need, to ask many questions around here
or anywhere else.

And due to the Fact, that famous PM-Netti (Peku) once created an OC-2-to-1.5 Theme
Extension, even OcMod :laugh: , most visitors of one of my Test Sites would not even
be able, to realize, that this Place is still powered by a simple 1.5.6.5_rc Engine. :choke:

But I admit, I had to invest a lot of time, mainly to find out, on what exists for later
OC-Versions, like Themes and Mod's, possibly of use for my 'mixed-version thing', and
since I am no Coder, it took a little longer than expected, to make sure, not to miss
anything of real importance.

But I still have a huge load of untested Goodies, but wasted too much time around here,
instead of concentrating on my own work, so, I am still going to be busy for a while. This
has also kept me from 'participating' in other ways, despite of some interesting offers,
because, in my Age, one does not like to get under pressure from 3rd-Parties anymore.
So, I pick up a ringing phone only, if I like to, and my Wife has to handle financial
things, and what else makes no fun, whereby I settle with what and how I feel like, only
depending on the mood. 8) ;D That's, what I call real Freedom and Liberty ! ;)

Life makes much more fun this way, and that's required, if one plans, to use places like
this one here - since it's mostly rather a 'Downer' experience, than Exitement, to realize,
that for most, OC is just not a Tool, they will ever be able to handle. And as higher the
Version goes, the worse it gets, since less basic webtec-knowledge exists, whereby OC
itself requires more to know about Servers, Settings, and Code, than ever before.

I might place one of my Version on the Extension Section, among with a couple of Mods
and Themes, just for those, looking for a rather 'simple' Shop Solution, combined
with ton's of useful Information, already existing on the Web. I would so not have the
problem, to get confronted with 'demands', since no 'unknown yet' problems exist. :D

And one, out of the ~50 existing free OC v.2.x Bootstrap-3Themes shown matches most
tastes. Whereby, on my Site, such'Themes' usually only consist out of a couple of theme
common/... Files and it's Font + Style + Script- + image Code related, and everything
else on files used comes from the default theme folder, like shown on my present Dev-Site
with it's momentarely ~ 50 test themes. Some might still have some minor misses, but I only
started to get them together in one shop and work:
http://www.ejacob.ch/shop/

Therefore, better don't ask me as Player either, it already took me 54 months, to get my
favoured Version work as planned, so, it would take too long, to get more familiar with
new 'ways of doing things', I really don't need. Just, to run a nice and widely proven Software,
able to use for some more years to go. And OC will then have Version 5, so, I can see no real
need, to learn, what's no more valid then ... :laugh: as an old Fellow, at least !

Good Luck ! ;)
Ernie
Thanks for expressing yourself Ernie, appreciated you speak openly and freely, i saw your comments and code on so many topics that's why asked you directly

Well i have open an other topic here viewtopic.php?f=190&t=207027
in OC 2.3.0.2 with journal 2.9.2 can you help on this since OC is your expertise area.
Thanks
Regards
Khnaz35

Location - Malaysia

Post by Wid » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:20 pm

for Journal v 3.1.8 theme

I have bought two modules "call for price" but did not work with Journal v 3.1.8 theme, This one works - "click me"

If you want to display "call for price" or any other message and disable add to cart button to all products that have, allready, zero price, you have to execute this query:

Code: Select all

UPDATE `oc_product` SET `call_price` = '1', `disable_button` = '1' WHERE `oc_product`.`price` = 0; 
change oc_ with the prefix of your db.tables

take a visit to My Modules !

Wid

Location - Athens/Greece