Post by adabob » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:52 am

Is there documentation on how to access a customers balance or accounting?
Never had to use this in the past but we issued a refund (store credit) and want to know where we can see what the balance is.
Thank you :drunk:

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 am

Post by straightlight » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:49 pm

To see the customer's balance, you can visit the admin - > customers - > customer transactions tab.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:49 pm
To see the customer's balance, you can visit the admin - > customers - > customer transactions tab.
i don't have customer transactions tab.
how to edit it in OC 2.3.0.2?

Always help others it's always come back, give and receive :)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:12 pm

v2.3.0.2 - admin/view/template/customer/customer_form.tpl file:

Code: Select all

<div class="tab-pane" id="tab-transaction">
Already integrated.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by cyclops12 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:49 pm
To see the customer's balance, you can visit the admin - > customers - > customer transactions tab.
i don't have customer transactions tab.
how to edit it in OC 2.3.0.2?
You will need to goto customers/customers then edit one of the customers to see the transaction tab

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 am

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:41 am

cyclops12 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 pm
khnaz35 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:49 pm
To see the customer's balance, you can visit the admin - > customers - > customer transactions tab.
i don't have customer transactions tab.
how to edit it in OC 2.3.0.2?
You will need to goto customers/customers then edit one of the customers to see the transaction tab
Thanks for help

Always help others it's always come back, give and receive :)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:42 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:12 pm
v2.3.0.2 - admin/view/template/customer/customer_form.tpl file:

Code: Select all

<div class="tab-pane" id="tab-transaction">
Already integrated.
Got it, thanks for code

Always help others it's always come back, give and receive :)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests