Post by Zilb » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:19 am

I am installing the sonic template file:///C:/Users/Michael/Downloads/elements-sonic-responsive-opencart-theme-F763Q6-2017-04-20/tt_sonic_package_1.0/documentation/index.html

but after I upload the file as instruction I got:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/library/template.php:13 Stack trace: #0 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(81): Template->__construct('php') #1 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/install/controller/common/footer.php(11): Loader->view('common/footer', Array) #2 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerCommonFooter->index(Array) #3 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/install/controller/install/step_1.php(21): Loader->controller('common/footer') #5 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerInstallStep1->index() #6 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #7 /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action)) #8 /www/wwwroot/zil in /www/wwwroot/zilb.com/system/storage/modification/system/library/template.php on line 13

Please help me thank you

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:22 am

I am installing the sonic template file
Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON