Post by charityhero » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Hello all,
We have multi seller module, how to track the URL enter is valid from specified seller after the domain url example: www.DomainName.com/storename
when the "storename" entered behind the URL, and check from database is exist in my database table column,
I would like to redirect it to current home page instead of showing page not found.

I have check,
public_html/system/startup.php
public_html/system/engine/loader.php
public_html/index.php

However, I not able to find the way to check it. Any solution ?

Thanks.

Post by D3MO » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:56 am

It is hard to understand what you are after. But if i understood you correct you say that seo url doesnt work of domain.com/storename? and redirects you to 404 page. ? if this is the issue then you need to enable mod rewrite in your server and rename httaccess.txt in your root folder to .httaccess

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by mindiachistx » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:47 pm

You can use htaccess code to redirect 404 urls and use redirect for specific URL to Another URL through cpanel as well.

Happy Birthday