Post by gunner86 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:50 am

i want to know that ,
do the modules producers can recognize that i use a single licensed module on two or more websites ?
and do they can broke my one or more web sites that uses this module ? is there any possibility to make any damage on my website ?
( i have to many licensed modules from opencart , only one time i have used a module like this without delete from the other website and then the websties was broken and i maked backup but it is hard to understand the real reason , so that i ask this question ... )

Post by thekrotek » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:34 am

Most PHP software has an open code, so it's not that easy to implement any tricks in it. Possible, but too dangerous, because it's too easy to debug. The only extensions I'd recommend you to stay away from are the once that require Ioncube or any kind of decrypting software. Such extensions are encrypted and can do basically anything with your store and it'll be much harder to trace their activity.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by gunner86 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:42 am

ok , thanks you . i am relaxed :)

Post by gunner86 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:35 am

after i post this topic , i got my a message from the server company . that my account has been deactivated

Reason: terms of service violation - malware/virus.

now i have to search the malware.txt file to find something ... it is intersting that i had this sutiation after i posted this ... so there is a possibility to eject any virus or something to your server and to your websites .

Post by gunner86 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 pm

hii again , could anyone help me to fix this problem ?
those are the files that Bluehost recognize malware !
but i am not sure to delete them all will couse any other problems ?
thay are int he file
/home3/guprojec/public_html/dosgnr/ssv3_removal_payloadcZE33kxx.php: SL-PHP-FILEHACKER-md5-balb.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
/home3/guprojec/public_html/dosgnr/opencart_payloadyK9nuQNv.php: SL-PHP-FILEHACKER-md5-baku.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
/home3/guprojec/public_html/dosgnr/opencart_payloadIgh6DMRm.php: SL-PHP-FILEHACKER-md5-baku.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
/home3/guprojec/public_html/dosgnr/ssv3_removal_payloadFRRQ3aBm.php: SL-PHP-FILEHACKER-md5-balb.UNOFFICIAL FOUND