Post by gmarion93 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Hi,
I use opencart 2.3.0.2 and journal theme 2.
I activated coupon in extension --> order totals but in checkout/cart nothing happens, only the cart is displayed but we have no opportunity to choose a coupon.
Could you help me ?

Regards,
Greg

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 am

It's simple: you did something wrong.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by bronts » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm

You may not have done anything wrong (I purchased a very buggy theme and had to get help from developers to sort issues out), I had concerns about this same issue (different theme though etc), but then i saw that I had to add in your discount codes and gift certificates NOT on the /checkout page, but on the /cart page instead, this may be the same with your theme - I don't know.
If required, there are also extensions in the OC marketplace to place it within the checkout page too (which is what needed to do) although you'd need to check if they work with your theme etc.

Hope this helps :-)
Last edited by bronts on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - QLD Australia

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 pm

bronts wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm
You didn't do anything wrong, I had concerns about this same issue, but then i saw that you add in your discount codes and gift certificates NOT on the /checkout page, but on the /cart page instead.
Please, READ before you post anything. The OP clearly said, that he is looking for Coupon option on checkout/cart page. Also he has Journal theme, that allows you to enter coupon right on checkout.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member