Post by wends64 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:41 am

I have used opencart for a few months and am just getting time to sort out things that niggle me.

I have attached a screenshot of an invoice. You will see that in OPTIONS on the right there is invoice and next to it an invoice number which is as I want it and changes each time a new invoice processes.

However, on the left under ORDER DETAILS a black info symbol appears with order (#57). This does not relate to anything and is not the invoice number.
Up to now when I print an invoice I select everything except order (#??), but I have just added a logo to the invoice which appears above it so I can't leave it out.

Does anyone know if, and how, I can either remove the order number or change this to something else, more informative. I would rather not have it at all as it serves no purpose. I have Version 2.3.0.2 and have exhausted ideas for where to find the settings for this. I have ringed it in red if my description is not clear.

Attachments

opencart inv.png

opencart inv.png (89.21 KiB) Viewed 934 times

Post by xxvirusxx » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 am

So you want Order number exactly as invoice number??

LE. Or you just want to hide/disable order ID ?

If you want to hide, you can edit order_info.tpl from admin/view/template/sale and do like in picture (lines 125-127)

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by kestas » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:48 am

Not understandable post. You talking about invoice? Or invoice does not mater, you only need replace order number in order details (your screenshot)?
If you need change order-id to invoice No. in your invoice you can use vqmod below:

Attachments

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by wends64 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I tried the first suggestion, it didn't change anything except my invoice is now massive and prints over 4 x A4 pages. Will try to change size setting this mornng,

Post by wends64 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Sizing sorted out but order number is now appearing as invoice number at the top left so I have two different invoice number printing on the same invoice, one normal size text, one, the one I do not want, very oversized and top left, under the logo but above the invoice