Post by Jonas92 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm

I installed several modules in opencart 2.2.0.0, but none of them works. Although the installation says it succeeds. Modification box also displays all installed modules. Although I click on the 'update' button, and I clean the cache, no module works. They are also not displayed in the 'modules' section. How to solve this problem?

Post by kestas » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm
I installed several modules in opencart 2.2.0.0, but none of them works. Although the installation says it succeeds. Modification box also displays all installed modules. Although I click on the 'update' button, and I clean the cache, no module works. They are also not displayed in the 'modules' section. How to solve this problem?
At first you should ask for the help developers of this modules...

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by victorj » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:05 am

after succesfull install of a module you should go to configuration users usergroups top administrator and grant all rights, and save.
now new installed modules will show up under extensions.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland